Spiralized beets roast up into tender and crispy strings. They are delicious as a side dish, dig in with a fork and dip in some balsamic goat cheese dip, or pile them high on a burger, steak or just about anything!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange 2 oven racks to bottom third and upper third of oven.
- Trim ends of beets. Use peeling blade and fine spiralizing blade to spiralize beets. Use kitchen shears or a knife to cut the spirals into manageable lengths (approx. 10‐12”). Toss the beets in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons oil, salt and pepper.
- Rub 1 teaspoon oil on each of two large baking sheets and place in hot oven to preheat for about 3 minutes. Carefully remove one preheated baking sheet and spread evenly with half the beets. Repeat with the other baking sheet. Bake for approximately 20‐30 minutes. (Time will vary depending on size of beets.) Rotate the baking sheets every five minutes. Use tongs to redistribute the beet strings as they soften and shrink. Watch closely toward the end of roasting; take them out right when a few start to char. Allow them to cool slightly on the baking sheet.
- While the beets are roasting, make the Balsamic Goat Cheese Dip by placing all the ingredients in stand mixer bowl. Use the flat beater on low speed to combine the ingredients and then whip on medium‐high until the dip is whipped and well combined.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories290Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.