Bright red colors, deep rick flavors, and fresh tart desserts are the tastes of the Christmas season. A translucent, bright, berry infused appearance and chewy texture makes this dish exceptionally spirited. Schweppes powerful flavor juxtaposes that…
soft sweetness of the gelatin. No two bites are the same, keeping the palate entertained. This is a desert you can play with.
- 14 grams gelatin sheets
- 500 grams strawberries
- 500 grams fruit (raspberries, blackberries, or seasonal fruit)
- cranberry juice (30 cl.)
- 6 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 40 cl. Schweppes
- red food coloring
- Put the gelatin in cold water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse and pat dry the strawberries, remove the stalks and cut into pieces. If raspberries and blackberries are too large, cut in 2.
- In a saucepan pour the cranberry juice, syrup, and Schweppes.