If you want to create a healthy and flavorful dinner that will tantalize the taste buds, you have to make sure you pick the perfect palate pleasing side dish. This recipe for Red Cabbage with Chestnuts is rich and hearty. The red cabbage is paired w…
th sweet and savory ingredients for a flavor that is out of this world. We hope you and your loved ones love this dish as much as we do.
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1 onion
- 20 grams lard (or butter)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (to taste)
- 200 grams chestnuts (vacuum-packed)
- Wash and cut the cabbage into medium sized pieces.
- Mince the onion.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet.