- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup low fat greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seeds (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam (preserves, or spread)
- 1/3 cup raspberries (cut each berry in half, or enough to fill jar)
|Calories220Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Browne 19 days ago
i absolutely loved it.. its healthy and it tastes great
Crystal 2 months ago
Can not get behind this overnight oats fad they always turn out way too sweet and gluey is the best description.
Jennifer MacKinnon 4 months ago
Pichilinetes 4 months ago
Delicious! I added a little bit of honey!
Memo Bustos 5 months ago
Great taste. Used almond milk instead & half a scoop of whey protein. #gainz
Brooke 5 months ago
Extremely easy to make! I added an extra 1/2 tablespoon of jam.
Lydia Zulkarnain 5 months ago
Delicious and very simple to make.
K 6 months ago
Wow this was delicious and i dont like oatmeal!
Will 6 months ago
Made this for my wife. She loves it and has a very picky eating style.
gary westcott a year ago
Very easy and taste great
Pam P. 3 years ago
I always have a stash of these go-to breakfasts in the freezer. I use the basic recipe and mix and match ingredients for different flavors. My faves are raspberry vanilla, mocha banana, and blueberry maple. Yummy!
Kristin Longley 3 years ago
Easy recipe to both follow and adapt - tasty and filling, without loading in empty calories. You can substitute any fruit or jam for sweetness, and add nuts for protein.