Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Quinoa with Prawns and Scallops is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicio…
s taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 1/2 carrot
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 zucchini
- 120 grams quinoa
- 240 grams water
- 50 grams peeled prawns
- 1 can scallops (in sauce)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Chop the carrot, garlic, and zucchini and fry in a pan with a little oil and salt.
- Add the quinoa and stir. Add the water and let it cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the prawns and let the quinoa finish cooking for five more minutes.
- Accompany with scallops in sauce.