Baked ravioli is a refreshing change of pace from the more traditional boiled variety, and they are easy to make when you use frozen puff pastry as the wrapper. Here, the pastry rounds are filled with a mixture of canned tuna and roasted red bell pe…
pers. Brushing the pastry with milk before baking helps encourage browning in the oven. Serve the ravioli hot, as finger foods to go with cocktails.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Roll out the sheet of dough and cut out as many disks as you can.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped tuna with the coarsely chopped peppers.
- Place a small amount of the mixture on each of the puff pastry disks, cover with another disk and seal the disks closed by using a fork.
- Place the ravioli on a wax paper lined baking sheet, brush with the milk and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.