Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Using a sharp knife, poke a few holes into the pork and stuff holes with half of the crushed garlic. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add the pork and brown on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the meat to a slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend for a few seconds until evenly combined. Place the pork in the slow cooker. Pour the liquid mixture over the pork, and let the pork marinate in the mixture for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Turn the slow cooker on low, and set the timer for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, remove pork and shred using two forks on a large cutting board. Remove all the liquid from the slow cooker except for 1 cup of the cooking liquid and add pork back to pot. Let it cook another 15-30 minutes.
- Serve the shredded pork over lettuce wraps or in corn tortillas, and top with pico de gallo, chopped cilantro and/or avocado.