These stuffed potatoes make a great entree or side dish. Sweet potatoes are cooked to the perfect texture and removed from their skin. The skins are later stuffed with a potato, cod, and kale mixture, topped with mozzarella, and baked to perfection.
- 7 sweet potatoes (medium, cut in half)
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion (small)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 coriander (sprigs)
- 500 grams cod (desalted, skinned, deboned, and defrosted)
- 4 cabbage leaves (large Savoy, cut in thin strips)
- 20 pitted black olives (cut in 4 pieces each)
- 200 milliliters cream (herbal cooking, Parmalat)
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Cook sweet potatoes and eggs in a saucepan with salted water.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from heat, and drain. Cool.
- Peel the eggs, chop, and set aside.
Sylvie D. 4 years ago
I do not like cooked pears. Whenever I have had them, they seem slimy in one regard and gritty in another however, served in this syrup with a side of custard really made a difference. The two textures came together elevating the simple pear!