- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Mexican cream (or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds all purpose potatoes (peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup jicama (diced peeled)
- 1 green bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (thinly sliced)
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Mexican cream, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce hat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.