- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1-inch slices and pounded thin)
- 1 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (divided)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 jar Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 4 tablespoons Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (14 oz., drained and halved)
- Combine bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon parsley and cheese in shallow dish. Add flour to another dish. Season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper. Lightly coat pork with flour, shaking off excess. Dip pork in eggs, then bread crumb mixture; coating well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the pork, turning once, 4 minutes or until pork is done. Wipe pan with paper towels and repeat with remaining Oil and pork.
- Meanwhile, cook Sauce with artichokes in 2-1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat until heated through. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon parsley with lemon peel in small bowl; set aside. To serve, spoon sauce mixture onto serving platter. Top with pork, then sprinkle with parsley mixture.