- 4 pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/4 cups bertolli vineyard premium collections marinara with burgundy wine sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup preserves
- Sprinkle chops with 1/2 tsp. salt and black pepper. Brown chops in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; remove and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chili powder and stir 1 minute. Stir in Sauce, water, preserves and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return chops to skillet, turning chops to coat. Simmer covered 3 minutes or until chops are done. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or noodles.