This recipe comes together in 25 minutes with only 6 ingredients, making it a simple and delicious choice to make during the week when you don't have a lot of time to get dinner on the table. The pork tenderloin is grilled then topped with a simple…
sauce made from cream and blue cheese for a creamy and flavor-packed meal. The pork is served with french fries, which are delicious dipped in the cream sauce.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ground black pepper
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 100 grams blue cheese
- french fries (optional)
- Cut 2-centimeter filets off the pork tenderloin.
- Salt and pepper the fillets to taste and grill them.
- In a saucepan, heat up the cream. Add the blue cheese and heat until melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the pork with the blue cheese sauce on top. Accompany with french fries.