Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Combine lemon-pepper, tarragon and salt; mix well and rub onto surfaces of roast.
- For stuffing, melt butter in a large skillet over low heat. Add onions and garlic; cook over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes. Add mushrooms; continue to cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Combine stuffing, parsley, lemon-pepper, tarragon, salt, egg, sherry and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a large bowl. Add cooked mixture and mix gently.
- Cut slits about 2 inches deep between ribs of roast, without cutting through the opposite side. Pack stuffing into slits.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Place a piece of aluminum foil loosely over top of roast just to cover stuffing. Roast at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Combine honey and remaining tablespoon of lemon juice; brush over roast and stuffing during the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh tarragon sprigs and lemon slices, if desired.