Pork Fillets In A Onion, Wine, Mustrad & Cream Sauce, With Green Beens & Oven Roasted PotatoesFOODISTA
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Preheat the oven to 250°C. ( 482 F ) for about 10 minutes.
- Take a large non stick roasting tin & lay your cooked & cooled off potatoes in it, in 1 layer. Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of the EVOO or more & some sea salt. Mix everything well with your hands. Bake in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. After 15 minutes, I lower the temperature to 225°C .( 437 F)
- Heat the EVOO in a large non stick pan. Heat up on high. Season the pork fillets on both sides with S & P. Fry the pork fillets on both sides for about 4 to 6 minutes, depending on the size, just until the pork is pink on the inside.
- Remove the pork from the pan & keep warm. Add a bit of the EVOO & fry the chopped onions in the oil. Fry about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the vinegar & reduce for a few minutes & then add the glass of wine. Cook for a few minutes to cook the alcohol off. Now, add the mustard & the soy cream. Mix well & reduce the sauce a bit. Taste! It has to taste fab! Season with S & P, if necessary! Now, add the pork fillets again to the pan to heat up a bit. When hot, serve!
- Serve the pork fillets with the lovely mustard, wine & soy cream sauce , the green beens & the oven roasted potatoes.
|Calories280Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.