- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 32 ounces loin pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove pork chops from skillet.
- COMBINE fruit spread, vinegar and basil in small bowl. Add to skillet, cooking and stirring over medium heat until heated through. Return pork chops to skillet. Cook 30 seconds on each side until glazed. Place on serving plate. Serve glaze over pork chops.
|Calories320Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Truesdale 6 days ago
so delicious!!! we made the sauce as follows and only did 2 pork chops and it was perfect. any morw than 2 and i would definitely double the sauce.
Stephanie Milburn 7 days ago
I'd definitely make it again.
Cinda R. 13 days ago
very tasty..I'd make it again..
Michael Knopic 20 days ago
make sure you season the pork chops generously. i also added a dash or two of salt to the glaze, a little water and a dash of worcestershire sauce
April 21 days ago
This turned out so good. The glaze is amazing. It was the perfect bit of sweet with the pork.
Matt 22 days ago
Awesome! If you get thick cut chops, sear them first and put in the oven at 375 or so for a few minutes before glazing.
Rob M a month ago
It was very well liked at my house! Will definitely make again.
David Grey a month ago
the recipe was great and i would make it again.
Jason a month ago
Turned out perfect. Based on other reviews, I double the amount of sauce.
Denise a month ago
It’s delicious I made it and it came out awesome Tips; I seasoned the meat w Adobo Goya since I’m Latin instead of salt and pepper
Na'Ki Williams a month ago
i like it. would make again with more raspberry spread
LadyCoren87 .. a month ago
I would make more glaze for next time as it wasnt enough. So perhaps double the glaze recipe. Otherwise, it was delicious.
Nita D. a month ago
adding this to our regular rotation, for sure.
Erin Bord a month ago
this was tasty. i did 6 pork chops because i wanted leftovers so it took a little longer to cook. i also doubled the sauce. i served with rice and broccoli. so delish!
Samantha a month ago
these were delicious! the slight sweetness of the rasberry really brought out a lot of flavor. will make again
Marie 2 months ago
It was really good,loved it
Jamie W. 2 months ago
Turned out good, wish there was a stronger raspberry flavor.