- 1/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons fat-free swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce (reduced-fat jarred)
- meat (without)
- 1 french rolls (2 oz)
- To make the Pizza Fondue, place the cheese and half of the spaghetti sauce in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on Medium (50%%) power until cheese begins to melt, about 90 seconds. Carefully remove cover and stir in remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and return to the microwave, cooking on Medium (50%%) power until mixture is hot and bubbly, another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Carefully cut the roll into bite-sized pieces. Place on 1 side of a dinner plate.
- Uncover the Pizza Dip; stir again. Place the dish on the dinner plate and using a fork, dip the bread pieces into the pizza dip and eat.