- 10 pounds boneless pork roast
- 2 1/3 cups italian dressing (low calorie)
- 5 pounds spinach (fresh, chopped)
- 3 1/4 quarts ricotta cheese
- 25 whole wheat pita bread (each)
- 3 quarts pizza sauce
- 1 3/4 cups parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 1/2 pounds mozzarella cheese low fat (shredded)
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Do not cover pan.
- Insert meat thermometer into the center of the roast.
- Roast at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.