- 1/2 cup crisco (® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 stick crisco
- 1 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (Pillsbury BEST™)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg.
- 3. COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Make crisscross pattern on dough with floured fork.
- 4. BAKE 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.