- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (stirred)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 1 1/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- LINE bottom and sides of 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend peanut butter and powdered sugar in large bowl. Stir in melted butter until blended. Stir in cereal. Press evenly in prepared pan. Melt chocolate chips in saucepan over low heat. Spread evenly over bars.
- LET set at room temperature about 3 hours or until firm enough to cut. Remove from pan using the edges of foil. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
|Calories90Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ruth A. a month ago
Delicious- everyone loved them!
April Herold a month ago
very easy to make and the kids loved them!
Lilliana Isabel Fogel a month ago
I used this for a birthday party and everyone loved it
monica russo a month ago
Very Good and simple to make! I did use an alumminum pan instead of lining a pan with alumminum which made it easier!
Joleen H. 2 months ago
Rich but not too rich
Max 2 months ago
Great now everyone wants one and kosher is the key
Karen Furyk 2 months ago
I crushed the corn flakes to pretty fine, reduced the powdered sugar by 1/2 cup and used milk chocolate chips. I cut into diamond shapes just to be different. I had made the bars for a potluck and they were gone in no time!
Roddam 3 months ago
Ran out of peanut butter, so I made it with almond butter and some slivered almonds. I also used only 1 cup of powdered sugar. Delicious and not too sweet.
Wendy Stevens 3 months ago
I used pretzels instead of cereal. came out delicious. Sweet and Salty.
Andrew 3 months ago
A bit too sweet. Added more cornflakes and reduced sugar
Џакула Теодора 3 months ago
Fine. Not as good as I expected