Flip the switch on mama's pasta! This recipe is for Pasta with Meatballs and Mustard Sauce. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Pasta with Meatballs and…
Mustard Sauce recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others!
- 250 grams ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup corn flakes (ground)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- ground black pepper
- 200 grams pasta
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- fresh parsley (minced)
- Mix the beef, egg, garlic, corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat a deep wide skillet with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Form meatballs with your hands, and then grill them until they are golden brown on every side, turn off the stove, and remove the meatballs from the skillet.
- Heat water in a large cooking pot at high heat. Once boiling, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the the cooking water.
- Mix the water, milk, and mustard in the skillet.
- Add the meatballs again to the skillet, put the lid on, and cook for 3 minutes at low heat.
- Add the pasta to the skillet.
- Add the cream to the skillet, mix, and serve with parsley for garnish.
|Calories920Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.