Pasta is a perfect base for many toppings. It all depends on what flavors you are craving. This recipe for Pasta with Chipotle Beef will tantalize the taste buds and become a family favorite. It takes about 45 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include…
vegetable oil, finely chopped onion, garlic cloves, ground beef, tomatoes, chipotle chili pepper, short pasta, white cheese, and string cheese.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 grams ground beef
- 4 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 chili pepper (chipotle, pickled or previously soaked in water for one hour)
- 250 grams short pasta
- white cheese
- string cheese
- Place a pot on the stove, add the oil, onion, and garlic, and fry everything over low to medium heat. Cook until the onion becomes transparent.
- While the onion and garlic are frying, place the chili pepper and tomato in the blender and liquefy.
- Pour the sauce from the blender into the pot, mix it together with the meat and cover the pot. Let everything cook for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions listed on its package. Once the pasta is ready, add it into the pot and mix it with the sauce.
- Place the pasta into an oven-safe tray or pan, cover the top of the pasta with a layer of cheese and place it in the oven for a few minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
|Calories420Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.