- 2 duck breasts
- 1/2 jar Maille Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 orange
- 1 teaspoon redcurrant jelly
- zest of orange (for garnish)
- Heat a heavy based frying pan until hot and add the duck breasts skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes on both sides according to your taste. Remove and keep warm.
- Place remaining ingredients in a saucepan and gently heat through, whisking continuously.
- Slice the duck and serve with the sauce, garnished with orange zest. Serve with potato wedges and vegetables or a green salad.