- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons Flora Cuisine
- ground black pepper
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 115 grams mushrooms (chopped)
- 115 grams cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190°C/170°C fan/375°F.
- Mix together Thai red curry paste with 2 tbsps Flora Cuisine and season with black pepper. Place the cod fillets in a lightly oiled oven dish and spread evenly with the curry paste mixture.
- Heat remaining Flora Cuisine in a frying pan. Add in onions, garlic and mushrooms and fry for 3–5 minutes until just softened. Spread this over the cod fillets and top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes, basting the fish now and then with the juices.
Lisa R. 13 Mar 2018
Absolutely delicious! The heat from the curry paste with the juiciness of the tomatoes makes this the perfect dish. This is one of my regular meals now. I serve with fondant potatoes but could serve with any potato dish or rice.
Jazz Lyons-Foster 15 Jul 2017
Tasted really nice and the recipe was very easy to follow
Eric S. 25 Feb 2016
Well, what a delicious bit of fish that was! It was very easy to put together - I used hake fillets - and, after 30 minutes in the oven (not 25 - the pieces of fish were quite thick) it was ready to come out. The cherry tomatoes gave it an added sweetness to offset the sharp Thai curry paste (which was delicious). Serve with Basmati rice. I'll definitely put this one with my "Favourite Recipes" collection.