Bundt cakes are instantly special, thanks to their distinctive shape, yet no more difficult to make than cakes that are baked in a basic round or square pan. In fact, the same batter can go into either one. This recipe involves one of the most class…
c of batters, with cardamom lending subtle spice and orange zest and juice bright citrusy flavor. Beaten egg whites are what gives the cake its loft.
- 75 grams butter
- 250 grams sugar (yellow)
- 1 Orange (juice and zest)
- 190 grams wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 8 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the butter with the sugar very well.
- Add the orange zest and juice, stir to combine.