- 2 oranges (large)
- 1/2 Orange
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar (or superfine sugar)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce (make sure it’s gluten-free soy sauce if you’re gluten intolerant)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1 ginger (thumb sized piece of, peeled and minced, or 1 tsp of ginger paste)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3 chicken breasts (chopped into chunks)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cornflour (cornstarch)
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 200 grams sugar snap peas (snow peas)
- rice (Boiled)
- 4 spring onions (/scallions chopped on the diagonal)
|Calories400Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Siobhan Palmer 9 days ago
Amazing !!! So tasty perfect vibrancy of flavours
Trent Tubbs 12 days ago
Turn out great!! I would change a thing.
Stephen Blackburn 4 months ago
Awesome! Great recipe, will repeat!
Maria 4 months ago
It very nice dish with loot of flavours.
Kabeer Sheikh 6 months ago
Mine turned out a little more bitter because of orange zest added in it and after eating it one time won’t make it anymore.
Charles Moore 6 months ago
delicious, very easy to make
edna cowen 7 months ago
Delicious! Will make again
Emily Mair 7 months ago
Loved it! Might add a slight bit more orange next time but was lovely!
Shantelle Henwood 7 months ago
Absolutely delicious! Really enjoyed it, the mix of veggies is lovely. We ate it with brown rice and it was great.
Deborah Wisean 7 months ago
good recipe, halved everything to cook for 2 but migh require more marinade next time. Nowhere near 400 calories though!
Rebecca 7 months ago
very good. i didn't marinade overnight only half an hour ans it was still tasty!
DEBBIE M. 8 months ago
Good recipe I will make again ,