- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 eggs (large pastured organic, lightly beaten)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1 cup raisins (baking)
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cream together the softened butter with the granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffy, the color like “cream”.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.