- 125 grams flour
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams grated coconut
- 200 grams whole oats
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix all the ingredients except the solid bicarbonate.
- Melt the butter with the honey in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Add the oil.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate in hot water and add the butter.
- Start off the eggs, stir them with a fork and add too.
- Add these ingredients to the mixture of solid ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Mold biscuits and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, flatten the cookies with the back of a tablespoon.
- Let it cool and store in an airtight box or wrap for Christmas hampers!