If you want to make the perfect palate pleasing appetizer that will not only show off your culinary skills, but also create a crowd frenzy, then try this recipe for Nordic Smoked Salmon and Dill Shortbread. These decadent hand held treats are flavor…
ul and hearty. Be sure you make enough for everyone to enjoy. Stop by the store and pick up these tasty ingredients so you can whip up a batch of these delicious shortbreads the next time you are invited to a dinner party.
- 2 salmon slices (medium-sized)
- 210 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams softened butter
- 3 sprigs fresh dill (chopped)
- poppy seeds
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and place in a bowl along with the flour and salt.
- Knead well with your fingertips until you get large crumbs.