Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper that comes up over the sides. You’ll use the parchment paper later to lift the bars out of the pan. I also like to add a cardboard cake square to the bottom of the pan, but that’s optional. I find that the stiffness of it ensures that the bars don’t bend, or unmold, when lifted out of the pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and stir until well combined. Press the crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the cake pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest in the bowl of a Stand Mixer until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until it starts to thicken. Add remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold half of the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture and set the rest in the refrigerator for later. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly in cake pan.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Use the parchment paper on the sides to lift the bars out of the pan, then cut into squares. Use remaining whipped cream to top cheesecake bars, then add some fresh berries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Calories650Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Heather Highlife a month ago
perfect, light and not too sweet
Carolyn Crowder 7 months ago
Very good not overly sweet the lemon gives it a nice tang. I did not make the bars I just put the filling into individual desert dishes and topped with berries. Nice presentation with a sprig of mint