Budget friendly and children approved super snack! Quick, healthy, easy to pile together, sweet tart guaranteed to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth without a ton calories and an overabundance of sugar. Eliminate baking altogether with this dessert and b…
ready in a matter of minutes. A tart, creamy, smooth yogurt and sweet berry filling, all on top of a flaky, buttery, crust is a picnic must! Great for children being introduced to baking and food flavors.
- 300 grams pastry dough (sweet, with orange zest)
- 8 grams unflavored gelatin
- 200 grams heavy cream
- 80 grams confectioners sugar
- 20 grams marsala wine
- 200 yogurt (gramsplain full fat)
- 800 grams mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Fit the dough in a tart pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Whip the cream and confectioners sugar until soft peaks form.
- Heat the wine, add the gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Whisk with the yogurt then gently fold in the wipped cream with a spatula.
- Pour the cream over the baked tart shell, smooth the surface and refrigerate for one hour.
- To serve, top with mixed berries.