The wonderful part about Moroccan Skewers is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Moroccan Skewers is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish th…
t is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1/2 green onion
- 3 mint leaves
- 250 grams ground beef
- 1 tablespoon ras el hanout (North African spice blend)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Very finely chop green onion and mint.
- Place ground beef in a bowl and season with green onion, mint, Ras el Hanout, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least for one hour. Scoop portions of meat and thread onto skewer, pressing firmly into place.
- Place a few drops of oil on the preheated griddle and cook skewers until golden brown.