- 2 cups quinoa (cooked, about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 red onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (*use vegan feta cheese if needed)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
|Calories1260Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
heather fike 5 days ago
Great! It is very refreshing with a lot of flavor.
Lee Harris 9 days ago
I didn't make this, but I'm wondering why is it so high in carbs and sodium? That doesn't make sense for a vegetarian dish.
Julie Yarbor a month ago
easy and yummy. making the quinoa ahead is helpful
Al-Madi 3 months ago
Very yummy, and versatile.❤️
Melanie 3 months ago
Very good! I substituted fresh roma tomatoes for the sun dried
Angela Reyes R. 3 months ago
It was delicious! I didn't have Fetta cheese so I had to leave this ingredient out but the flavor was really fresh and tasty. I'm a big fan of Quinoa as it goes with aplenty ingredients.
Rachel 4 months ago
The salad turned out good. I used cherry tomatoes instead of sundried.
Lucy 5 months ago
Good! Would make again with chickpeas and sundries tomatoes. Used agave instead of maple syrup.