- 25 gingersnap cookies (cookies, *, crushed)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 10 1/2 ounces marshmallows (Campfire Mini White)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pure)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (thawed)
|Calories250Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Daniel Foster 4 months ago
turned out well. family all liked it. i will make it again
Debra Stone 6 months ago
Delicious! Super easy to make!
Jason M. 7 months ago
Amazing. If they are suspect on pumpkin pie, this lighter version is the answer. So easy to make!
Stewart 7 months ago
It was awesome! Has the consistency of cheesecake when it sets up.
Laura 7 months ago
Great taste. A little more solid would be better but might be because I didn’t let crust cool all the way.
Katie 7 months ago
If you are an avid pumpkin pie fan and Thanksgiving is just not the same without it to you, do NOT replace your traditional pumpkin pie with this. However, this is quite tasty and relatively easy. The one thing quite unpleasant about it was the crust turned out REALLY hard.
Katherine Gotwald 7 months ago
Terrible! not a good combination and the texture is gritty not smooth and the ginger snap crust turned out hard!
Janette Pratt 7 months ago
A little too strong of pumpkin flavor.
Marshall Harris 7 months ago
The ginger snap crust is fantastic.
Sara DiGiovanna 2 years ago
VERY sweet but a great alternative for those who want a new take on pumpkin pie