Twenty minutes and a simple glaze make for the most mouthwatering salmon you'll ever eat.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place the maple syrup and Dijon mustard in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until they are thoroughly combined.
- Spoon about a scant Tablespoon of the maple mustard glaze down the center of each salmon filet, allowing it to drip down and over the sides.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until the glaze is caramelized and the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Laura Tamayo A day ago
I'll do it again for sure
Zac Fields 27 days ago
Really good! Will make again.
Michelle Jessica 29 days ago
A little too sweet for my taste but good
BossLineCook 22 Aug
the marinade was delicious!
Meister 21 Aug
it was easy and tasty
Janine Tillett 18 Aug
Tasted great. Definitely will make it again.