If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Macaroon Kisses recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of coconut and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over to…
of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- 75 grams butter (softened)
- 90 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons bitter almond extract
- 160 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 80 grams grated coconut
- Chocolate and Almond Hershey's Kisses
- In a bowl, whisk the butter, cream cheese, and sugar until they become light and fluffy. In another bowl, mix the egg yolk with the bitter almond extract. Add this to the previous mixture.
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder and gradually add them to the wet ingredients. Add the coconut and mix well. Form a ball with the dough, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to make it easier to work with.
- A few minutes before removing the dough from the fridge, preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Put some grated coconut on a plate. Make small balls out of the dough and roll them in the coconut. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove them from the oven and then turn the oven off. Place a Hershey's Kiss on top of each ball. Return them the oven and let the chocolate soften slightly.