If you are craving a big and decadently juicy burger, but can't decide on the toppings, then try this recipe for Louisiana-Style Hamburgers. These flavorful burgers are packed with rich and hearty ingredients. This recipe combines cajun spices, ched…
ar cheese, succulent ground beef, topped with tasty ingredients. Feel free to change the toppings based on your flavor desires. The broiled buns add a decadent layer of flavor to these juicy and tasty burgers.
- Open up the hamburger buns. Spread a little barbecue sauce and a few kernels of corn on the bottoms of each bun. Depending on the size of your tomatoes, place one or more slices on the buns. Top off with a lettuce.
- Cook the burgers in a hot frying pan. Sprinkle the cajun spices on the burger while cooking.
- Once the burgers are cooked, place a slice of cheddar on top of the patties and remove the burgers from the pan.
- Put some barbecue sauce on the top half of the buns and place them under the broiler for a few minutes.
- Remove the buns from the broiler. Top the burgers with the broiled buns and serve immediately.