Lobster Sliders with Spicy Mayo & Sweet Potato HashBEST FOODS US
- 21 ounces lobster (cooked and shelled)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (. divided)
- 6 cloves roasted garlic (divided)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (divided)
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup bacon fat
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (peeled and cooked, roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Mix the lobster with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 3 garlic cloves, 1/4 cup lemon juice, celery and cilantro.
- Heat bacon fat in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.. Add sweet potatoes to skillet with brown sugar, salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown.
- For the spicy aioli, combine 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, chipotle poweder, 3 cloves roasted garlic and remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- The roll is my own recipe too but not enough words to explain how to finish this dish. This is the perfect brunch dish on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The warm caramelized sweet potatoes mixed with the spicy mayo is comfort food taken to a new level. Each bite is an exposition of hot, sweet, gooey and crunch. The fresh made rolls hold this treasure from the sea together as the crisp bite back from the celery and fresh hit of herbs from the cilantro makes it fun to eat. The roasted garlic takes this dish from simple to yum. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaisebsmooth balance of oil and eggs make this dish light and not heavy without losing any flavor
|Calories630Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.