- 14 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup hummus (I used Roasted Red Pepper)
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning (I used low sodium)
- 16 ounces salsa (Chunky Red)
- 1 1/2 cups pico de gallo
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 1 cup reduced fat monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- black beans (drained and rinsed)
- cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
|Calories200Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
My Lady a year ago
It was very flavorful, and pretty!
More B. 3 years ago
Flavorless. Friends took one dip and threw the rest of their chip away. I ended up removing it from the table and tossing it. Next time I would using ingredients made from scratch, like the other reviewer did! A lot of these "fat free" and canned items are also flavor-free. Embarrassing experience! Definitely like the ideas from the other reviewer, sans the avocado due to many with food allergies to it!
Jill Burgess 3 years ago
This dip is absolutely fantastic and a total hit at any party - not just 4th of July. I have been begged over and over again to make this dip for holiday and work parties. I follow the recipe almost exactly except using all organic ingredients and then making my own guacamole and pico de gallo from scratch. For the guac I use 4 avocados, tomatoes, about half white onion, lime juice, cilantro. For the pico de gallo I use tomatoes, white onion, mixed chili peppers of preference (I use jalapeños, Serrano peppers, habanero), cilantro, lime juice. For the top decoration I get creative with the black beans and tomatoes and design something depending on the event I'm bring it too.