- 1 pound strawberries (rinsed, hulled, stems removed, cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups rye flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- toasted coconut
- toasted almonds (chopped)
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 400°F.
- Sprinkle sugar and salt over strawberries on parchment-lined baking sheet. Transfer sheet to Baking Stone and roast 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth. Add ricotta and drain 15 minutes; set aside.