If you have been searching for a sweet, light and succulent dessert that will melt in your mouth, then give this recipe for Lemon Mousse a try. The light and tart lemon flavor pairs perfectly with the creamy mousse texture. You can serve it by itsel…
or with your favorite cookies. The mousse should be served chilled, so plan ahead. We hope you and your family love this dish as much as we do.
- 6 egg whites
- 500 grams cottage cheese
- liquid sweetener (to taste)
- lemon (flavor, to taste)
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese, liquid sweetener, and lemon flavoring.
- Add the egg whites by gently folding them into the mixture.
- Pour in glasses, let cool, and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.