Creamy cheesecake with a bright burst of lemon flavor is made even more delicious by a crisp and spicy gingersnap crust. Updated 03/18/2019: We've since gone through to clarify any confusing instructions. Apologies for the inconvenience!
- 8 ounces gingersnap cookies
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (and additional softened butter to grease pan)
- 35 ounces brick-style cream cheese (room temperature, divided)
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar (divided)
- 2 lemons (large, zest only)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (divided)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with softened butter.
- Cut a circle of parchment paper 9 inches in diameter. Lay the circle on the bottom of the springform pan.
Yummly User 3 months ago
I made it and it is delisious, no thanks to rhe recipe instructions! They are very bad!!! Pretty much had to figure out the wholenthing myself!
Lisa L. 3 months ago
Would the lemons be incorporated into the mix in step 18? It might be me but I don't see where the lemons are used