- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 can chicken broth (14 1/2 oz)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco (brand Green Pepper Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion (medium, diced)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco (brand Green Pepper Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ricotta cheese (15 1/2 oz)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons parsely (Chopped fresh)
- 12 no boil lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- For sauce, in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; stir in flour until well-blended and smooth. Gradually add chicken broth, milk, and Tabasco sauce. Cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring frequently.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For filling, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook turkey and onion until meat is browned, stirring frequently. Stir in Tabasco and salt. In small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, and parsely.
- Grease 12- by 8-inch baking dish, and spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom. Place 3 lasagna noodles in baking dish. Spread 1/3 of turkey mixture, 1/3 of ricotta cheese, and 1/4 of remaining sauce over noodles. Repeat layering two more times. Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until lasagna is hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Calories410Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.