- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 4 sticks celery (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes (can)
- 500 grams potatoes (peeled and cut into 3–4cm chunks)
- 2 bay leaves (–3)
- 500 milliliters vegetable stock
- black pepper
- 600 grams fish fillets (Pollock, tilapia, cod, etc.)
- 1 lemon (small)
- 15 grams fresh flat leaf parsley (pack, chopped)
- 7.5 grams fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, and fry the onion and celery for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes, bay leaves and stock and season with black pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish and simmer for a further 10 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender and the fish is cooked. Add the lemon juice, herbs and capers (optional).
- Check the seasoning and serve with slices of Oat & Nutty Bread spread with Flora pro.activ. You can freeze what’s left to enjoy another day.
|Calories350Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Louisa Galea 7 months ago
considering i used frozen cod, it turned out very very nice. will make again
Mike 9 months ago
Really easy to make recipe. Add a few kind prawns towards the end for an even more tasty dish.
Crichton a year ago
good dish if you are new to cooking fish. nice a a winter warmer on the cold nights
Michaela Hallamore 2 years ago
It was lovely ! I added one green pepper and some fresh parsley as well as paprika. Very good dish. Served with rice
Yinka 2 years ago
Lovely meal for the upcoming cold winter nights. I used various chopped fish - smoked cod, smoked haddock and salmon and it was delicious!