Remove All from Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour two 8-inch square cake pans; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs, orange liqueur and cinnamon 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.3. Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
- For Sweetened Whipped Cream, in mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat all ingredients until cream forms stiff peaks.
- Evenly cut each cake into 8 rectangles, then cut each rectangle in half horizontally. Spread orange marmalade onto 8 halves, then top with remaining half. Evenly spread Sweetened Whipped Cream.