Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Warm Potato Bacon Salad and AsparagusPORK
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- To a large resealable bag, add canola oil, thyme, rosemary and black pepper. Seal bag and mix contents. Open bag; add pork and reseal; shake to allow marinade to cover pork. Place bag in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until tender. Sauté bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon and reserve drippings. Place onions, celery and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add reserved bacon drippings, bacon, mustard and 1/4 cup sherry vinaigrette (reserve remaining vinaigrette). Rough chop warm potatoes and place into bowl with other ingredients; mix together until all is combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm while pork is grilled.
- Cut 2 inches from the bottom of the asparagus. Peel asparagus and blanch for two minutes in heavily salted boiling water. Place immediately into ice water until cold; drain. Place asparagus on a large plate and drizzle with canola oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Place pork over a medium-hot fire and grill for about 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. While pork is resting, grill asparagus until slightly charred, about 4 minutes, turning once.
- Place potato salad in the middle of a plate and stack pork slices on top. Place equal amounts of asparagus on top of pork and drizzle with sherry vinaigrette.