Grilled Salmon With A Wasabi Dressing, Baked Potaoes, Balsamic & Fresh Oregano MarinaFOODISTA
Remove All from Shopping List
- First, cook the beets in hot boiling water. Depending on the sizes of the beets, this will take about 20 to 35 minutes. Drain well & with cooking gloves on & peel the beets & cut into thicker slices & place them in a deep bowl. Now, marinate the beet slices with the balsamic vinegar, the oregano leaves, a bit of the Evoo & some sea salt & some grinds of black pepper for about 15 minutes or until all of the rest of your dinner is ready. Keep warm.
- Take a hot grill pan & season the fish fillets on both sides with sea salt & some fresh grinded black pepper. Smear the fish in with some EVOO on both sides & grill until just al dente, pink in the middle but not raw!
- In the meantime, bake the potatoes in some EVOO in a non stick pan on all sides until nicely browned.
- In the same time, make the wasabi dressing. Take a little cup & mix all of the ingredients for the dressing together. Taste! It has to taste fab!
- Now, plate up!! Lay a bed of fresh watercress in the middle of the plate, place on one side 3 pieces of the marinated beetroot. Besides that, the baked potatoes. Lay on the other side the grilled fish. Drizzle a bit of the wasabi dressing over the top of the fish,..but not too much!!
|Calories1040Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.