- 1 pound Italian sausage links
- 18 ounces potatoes (refrigerated diced cooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces salad greens (Italian)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette (divided)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (minced)
- Prepare medium hot fire in grill. Grill sausage directly over fire, about 10-12 minutes, turning as necessary to cook evenly. Toss diced potato with olive oil and place in grill basket; grill, shaking basket gently to brown evenly, about 5 minutes. On shallow platter gently toss the salad greens, bell pepper, chives and grilled potatoes with the vinaigrette. Top with sliced sausage.