These savory sachets are baked instead of fried for a low fat pastry that will delight. Perfect as a light breakfast, afternoon snack, or tasty appetizer, these turnovers are full of savory flavors. Substitute other vegetables for ham to make vegeta…
ian. Purchase your pastry or make your own.
- 1 package caldo verde (vegetable soup mix)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams ham
- olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 35 sheets pastry (Samosa, or brick pastry)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Begin by blanching the green soup in 1/2 cup of boiling water, seasoned with salt, for about 5 minutes. (Use more water if necessary) Remove from heat.
- Simultaneously, boil the eggs for 11 minutes, and chop the ham into small pieces.