- 13 2/3 ounces coconut milk (Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen®)
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce (Thai Kitchen®)
- 4 tablespoons green curry paste (Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen®)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetables (assorted cut-up, such as red bell pepper, zucchini, carrots and peas)
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- jasmine rice (Cooked Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen®)
- MIX coconut milk, stock, basil, fish sauce, green curry paste and brown sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
- STIR in vegetables and chicken; simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.
- SERVE over cooked Jasmine Rice.
- *Note: If you are gluten-intolerant, check the label to make sure your stock is gluten-free.