- 1 pork roast (medium)
- 1 green chiles (lrg can, not pickled)
- 1 tomatoes (lrg can)
- 1 onion (diced)
- jalapenos (small can hot, 4 oz diced,, optional)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cover roast with water in crockpot and simmer overnight or approximately 8 hours. Let cool.
- Take meat off bone and separate into smaller pieces. Add meat, tomatoes, chiles and diced onions to the broth. Add about 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Let simmer another 8 hours. Thicken with flour and water.
- Let set overnight in refrigerator. Serve the next day alone, with tortillas or over burritos.